- Follow Huntresslocs' Natural Hair & Sisterlock Ramblings on WordPress.com
- @DeliverooHelp Your customer service team have been so unhelpful I've cancelled my monthly subscription and deleted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- @SouthernRailUK I enclosed a picture. As the train is coming back to Croydon can it not get left at the station? Or at Kensington Olympia? 1 year ago
- Hi, I have left my scarf on the the delayed 08.11 East Croydon to Milton Keynes train. It was a gift from a friend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- An excellent example of @TKMaxx_UK *discounts* They inflated the price of @Tesco @FandFclothing jeans to £75 then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @CheyanneBezzle Plus why must products suitable for our hair need to tame wild hair? @blackbloggersuk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: Apr 2013
I found this in my archive from 2010 and have decided that picking up my brushes is on my to do list for 2013.
I found this video on YouTube when I started my sisterlocks journey, and thought it would be useful to others at the beginning of their sisterlocks or dreadlocks journeys…. Looking back my key mistakes have been: Retightening too tightly when … Continue reading
It’s funny that I only notice the growth of my Sisterlocks when I compare pictures like this.
After 3 years as a loose natural I decided to lock my hair. Months of research lead me to Sisterlocks and in 2009 I was Sisterlocked. Below are my hair statistics as well as pictures from my journey so far. … Continue reading
Before my hair was Sisterlocked I wore it loose for 3 year. In that time I learnt how to nurture and truly care for my hair. I grew to understand that natural hair isn’t difficult or hard to manager it’s … Continue reading
Really love the flexibility and styling options having locks gives me. When I want to style my hair I do, when I don’t my hair is already done. 🙂