- Follow Huntresslocs' Natural Hair & Sisterlock Ramblings on WordPress.com
- @GayleWormald @Tesco It maybe worth contacting customer service as all the slots are gone in my area. What a waste of time. 1 week ago
- @BobsPhotos @Tesco Are even the priority and flexible slots gone too? 1 week ago
- @GayleWormald @Tesco "Priority" that's a joke. I've got friends that have woken up, logged on again 7.11 and booked… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Hi @Tesco, after queuing for 1hr 35mins for a Christmas delivery slot I finally get in to order only to be kicked o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @GayleWormald @Tesco I think everyone trying to book now has Delivery Saver. I guess the numbers have gone up durin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: Apr 2013
I found this in my archive from 2010 and have decided that picking up my brushes is on my to do list for 2013.
I found this video on YouTube when I started my sisterlocks journey, and thought it would be useful to others at the beginning of their sisterlocks or dreadlocks journeys…. Looking back my key mistakes have been: Retightening too tightly when … Continue reading
It’s funny that I only notice the growth of my Sisterlocks when I compare pictures like this.
After 3 years as a loose natural I decided to lock my hair. Months of research lead me to Sisterlocks and in 2009 I was Sisterlocked. Below are my hair statistics as well as pictures from my journey so far. … Continue reading
Before my hair was Sisterlocked I wore it loose for 3 year. In that time I learnt how to nurture and truly care for my hair. I grew to understand that natural hair isn’t difficult or hard to manager it’s … Continue reading
Really love the flexibility and styling options having locks gives me. When I want to style my hair I do, when I don’t my hair is already done. 🙂