- Follow Huntresslocs' Natural Hair & Sisterlock Ramblings on WordPress.com
- @Mike47768660 @SouthernRailUK Great. I won't go to work then. Driving isn't an option and a 13 mile walk to work is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- @SouthernRailUK All these mask free people on the train are stressing me out. There is no way exception levels can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- @MoonpigUK I've sent a DM with my details. 11 months ago
- @MoonpigUK I placed my father's day order in time but am really disappointed that nothing has arrived for Father's Day. Can you help please? 11 months ago
- @FitbitSupport Hi, my wrist band broke for my Fitbit Iconic. Is there anything that can be done? 12 months ago
Monthly Archives: Apr 2013
I found this in my archive from 2010 and have decided that picking up my brushes is on my to do list for 2013.
I found this video on YouTube when I started my sisterlocks journey, and thought it would be useful to others at the beginning of their sisterlocks or dreadlocks journeys…. Looking back my key mistakes have been: Retightening too tightly when … Continue reading
It’s funny that I only notice the growth of my Sisterlocks when I compare pictures like this.
After 3 years as a loose natural I decided to lock my hair. Months of research lead me to Sisterlocks and in 2009 I was Sisterlocked. Below are my hair statistics as well as pictures from my journey so far. … Continue reading
Before my hair was Sisterlocked I wore it loose for 3 year. In that time I learnt how to nurture and truly care for my hair. I grew to understand that natural hair isn’t difficult or hard to manager it’s … Continue reading
Really love the flexibility and styling options having locks gives me. When I want to style my hair I do, when I don’t my hair is already done. 🙂