It’s funny that I only notice the growth of my Sisterlocks when I compare pictures like this.
- Follow Huntresslocs' Natural Hair & Sisterlock Ramblings on WordPress.com
Like me on Facebook
Join me on Twitter
- VEEFRIENDS! @worldorderpvp @Don_Dave_ @stormkunisnft @nmteta83 @DiegoMo89056780 @kas__vegas @gorunthenumbers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- GOBLINTOWN! @beesnest0909 @JavierLovato127 @YvesHounguia @OxRiegoAndry @CindySingyee @AChuhunou @patelmilan3278… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- VEEFRIENDS! @tboylee5 @noodlenoggin1 @M4nkenelis @luissosamendoza @Savannah5521 @CryptoEventsNFT @DiklicNiko… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @Mike47768660 @SouthernRailUK Great. I won't go to work then. Driving isn't an option and a 13 mile walk to work is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @SouthernRailUK All these mask free people on the train are stressing me out. There is no way exception levels can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Your sisterlocks are gorgeous…. They’re making me consider getting them too…
the colour really enhances the beauty of your locs 🙂
Thank you. I shall be colouring again shortly. 🙂
Hi there Helen, I notice your really nice grid pattern, I am trying to love my locks but kind of get upset when I realise the Lady that did mine left me 200 short of yours and made them wonky!!!!!!! LOL
HOW MANY LOCKS DO YOU HAVE. THEY ARE GORGEOUS!