- Follow Huntresslocs' Natural Hair & Sisterlock Ramblings on WordPress.com
- @SouthernRailUK Morning! Are the trains back to normal on the Brighton to Victoria line? 1 month ago
- @kelbellx0 @damfar2323 @fitbit Feel your pain. My 3rd band broke and I didn't realise. I've lost my Charge 2 and do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Finally given up on Fitbit. My 3rd strap broke but this time I lost the my Charge 2. The device is great but it rel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- lost 4 lbs since last weighing in! Helenhuntresslocs's lost 18 lbs so far. #myfitnesspal 5 months ago
- lost 2 lbs since last weighing in! Helenhuntresslocs's lost 14 lbs so far. #myfitnesspal 6 months ago
Join me on InstagramFollow @createwithamaka for my #handlettering and #moderncalligraphy art as I learn a new skill and develop my own unique style. I will update this account daily with everything including beautiful hand lettered messages by those that inspire, lettering tips and my progress. I would love to see you there 😀Tired physically. Tired emotionally. Tired mentally. But most of all, I'm just tired of being tired. I'm not giving up. Think I need a break or a change.I'm not a huge fan of flowers. But these are beautiful 🌺So pleased I was finally able to capture lightening. Kept missing it and just getting rain clouds. Thunderstorms are amazing to watch from the safety of our homes. Imagine being stuck out in it 😟 #lightning #thunderstorm #londonBe your own kind of feminine. I have so much love for @letitiawright Thanks @itsflawlessnco for sharing this with @blackboldandnatural so it could inspire me this morning. #proudofit #wakandaforever #beyourself #beyouLovely time celebrating @mariellelegair's birthday at a painting party at @brushstrokeartuk by @cherellecreates. Great company, snacks, prosecco, lots of laughs and left with my own art. What's not to love. Highly recommend.