- Follow Huntresslocs' Natural Hair & Sisterlock Ramblings on WordPress.com
- This little one 😍 instagram.com/p/BZGz1pzhcka/ 4 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/S5E9bmie4qg?a 60 Minute Total Body Strength Workout with Weights - Weight Strength 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/XewzQ9MRDh8?a Kelli's Quick Cool Down and Stretch - Feel Good Stretching Routine for 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/udVy1orWkVI?a Reggae Dancehall workout by Keaira LaShae 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/y3rJ5AzoQzk?a Fitness Blender Cool Down Workout -- Cool Down Stretching Routine for 1 month ago
Join me on Instagram
In theory the decision to return to natural is a simple one. But many fail as they weren’t mentally prepared for the journey. This blog contains the key tips I used to stay on my loose natural hair and then … Continue reading
This is a quick post for those (like me) that became disheartened at the beginning of their loc or natural hair journey. My newly installed sisterlocks weren’t like the beautiful locs I saw online. They where short, spacey and didn’t … Continue reading
My locs are braided into 6 big braids. The braids are loosely pinned at the crown. I pulled out some locs for a fringe (bang) and then wrapped it with this hairband. This style took 10mins. This is the look … Continue reading
This morning I was flicking through some pictures and came across this bit of silliness. It’s from a photoshoot with House of Afrika in June. I’ve realised I’ve been a terrible blogger as I have updated my facebook page daily … Continue reading
I found this in my archive from 2010 and have decided that picking up my brushes is on my to do list for 2013.
It’s funny that I only notice the growth of my Sisterlocks when I compare pictures like this.