- Follow Huntresslocs' Natural Hair & Sisterlock Ramblings on WordPress.com
- @DeliverooHelp Your customer service team have been so unhelpful I've cancelled my monthly subscription and deleted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @SouthernRailUK I enclosed a picture. As the train is coming back to Croydon can it not get left at the station? Or at Kensington Olympia? 1 year ago
- Hi, I have left my scarf on the the delayed 08.11 East Croydon to Milton Keynes train. It was a gift from a friend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- An excellent example of @TKMaxx_UK *discounts* They inflated the price of @Tesco @FandFclothing jeans to £75 then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @CheyanneBezzle Plus why must products suitable for our hair need to tame wild hair? @blackbloggersuk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
In theory the decision to return to natural is a simple one. But many fail as they weren’t mentally prepared for the journey. This blog contains the key tips I used to stay on my loose natural hair and then … Continue reading
This is a quick post for those (like me) that became disheartened at the beginning of their loc or natural hair journey. My newly installed sisterlocks weren’t like the beautiful locs I saw online. They where short, spacey and didn’t … Continue reading
My locs are braided into 6 big braids. The braids are loosely pinned at the crown. I pulled out some locs for a fringe (bang) and then wrapped it with this hairband. This style took 10mins. This is the look … Continue reading
This morning I was flicking through some pictures and came across this bit of silliness. It’s from a photoshoot with House of Afrika in June. I’ve realised I’ve been a terrible blogger as I have updated my facebook page daily … Continue reading
I found this in my archive from 2010 and have decided that picking up my brushes is on my to do list for 2013.
It’s funny that I only notice the growth of my Sisterlocks when I compare pictures like this.